Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Before you meet someone with obsessive-compulsive disorder: understanding the problem
- Chapter 2 When you meet: assessing obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Chapter 3 Cognitive-behaviour therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Chapter 4 Beyond the fundamentals
- CBT for OCD appendices
- Appendix 1 Blank theory A/B sheet
- Appendix 2 Blank behavioural experiment form
- Appendix 3 Blank blueprint
- Appendix 4 Obsessive Compulsive Inventory (OCI)
- Appendix 5 Responsibility Assumptions Scale (RAS)
- Appendix 6 Responsibility Interpretations Questionnaire (RIQ)
- Appendix 7 Manual for the CTS-OC: (Reprinted with kind permission of Dr Elizabeth Forrester)