Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Setting the scene
- Chapter 2 How the engine works: Trust and making sense of each other and ourselves
- Chapter 3 Active Planning: Mapping the territory and navigational skills for AMBIT-influenced work
- Chapter 4 Working with your client
- Chapter 5 Working with your team
- Chapter 6 Working with your networks
- Chapter 7 Learning at work: Toward a learning stance in teams
- Chapter 8 “It was somebody I could trust”: A descriptive case study of one young man’s experience with an AMBIT-influenced team
- Chapter 9 There is no such thing as a standard AMBIT team
- Chapter 10 Adopting the AMBIT approach to changing wider systems of help
- Chapter 11 Future ambitions for the AMBIT project