Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The development and principles of cognitive–behavioural treatmentsThe Editors
- 2 Cognitive–behavioural assessmentJoan Kirk
- 3 Anxiety states: Panic and generalized anxietyDavid M. Clark
- 4 Phobic disordersGillian Butler
- 5 Obsessional disorders Paul M. Salkovskis and Joan Kirk
- 6 DepressionMelanie J. V. Fennell
- 7 Somatic problems Paul M. Salkovskis
- 8 Eating disorders Christopher G. Fairburn and Peter J. Cooper
- 9 Chronic psychiatric handicaps John Hall
- 10 Marital problems Karen B. Schmaling, Alan E. Fruzzetti, and Neil S. Jacobson
- 11 Sexual dysfunctions Keith Hawton
- 12 Problem-solvingKeith Hawton and Joan Kirk