Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Definition and diagnosis
- Chapter 2 Key features
- Chapter 3 The consequences and dangers of bulimia nervosa
- Chapter 4 Associated features: internal factors
- Chapter 5 Associated features: external and developmental factors
- Chapter 6 Epidemiology
- Chapter 7 Non-cognitive theories of bulimia nervosa
- Chapter 8 Cognitive theory
- Chapter 9 Evidence for cognitive theories
- Chapter 10 Non-cognitive treatment of bulimia nervosa
- Chapter 11 Cognitive therapy
- Chapter 12 Cognitive therapy outcome
- Chapter 13 The future