Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 3 The Future as an Integratating Force Through the Schools of Psychotherapy Bernard D. Beitman, Angela M. Soth, and Nancy A. Bumby
- 4 Outcome-Informed Clinical Work Scott D. Miller, Barry L. Duncan, and Mark A. Hubble
- 5 Multimodal Therapy Arnold A. Lazarus
- 6 Systematic Treatment Selection and Prescriptive Psychotherapy: An Integrative Eclectic Approach Larry E. Beutler, Andres J. Consoli, and Geoffrey Lane
- 7 The Transtheoretical Approach James O. Prochaska and Carlo C. Diclemente
- 8 Cyclical Psychodynamics and Integrative Relational Psychotherapy Paul L. Wachtel, Jason C. Kruk, and Mary K. McKinney
- 9 Cognitive Analytic Therapy Anthony Ryle
- 12 Integrative Psychotherapy of the Anxiety Disorders Barry E. Wolfe
- 13 Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy (CBASP) for Chronic Depression James P. McCullough, Jr.
- 14 Integrative Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder Heidi L. Heard and Marsha M. Linehan
- 15 Integrative Psychotherapy with Culturally Diverse Clients Allen E. Ivey and Jeff E. Brooks-Harris
- 16 Differential Therapeutics John F. Clarkin
- 17 Integrating Therapeutic Modalities Larry B. Feldman and Sandy L. Feldman
- 18 Integrative Problem-Centered Therapy William M. Pinsof
- 19 Integrating Spirituality with Psychotherapy Robert N. Sollod
- 20 Integrating Pharmacotherapy and Psychotherapy Bernard D. Beitman and Radu V. Saveanu
- 21 Training in Psychotherapy Integration John C. Norcross and Richard P. Halgin
- 22 Outcome Research on Psychotherapy Integration Michele A. Schottenbauer, Carol R. Glass, and Diane B. Arnkoff
- 23 A Critical Dialogue on Psychotherapy Integration Paul L. Wachtel and Marvin R. Goldfried
- 24 Future Directions in Psychotherapy Integration Catherine Eubanks-Carter, Lisa A. Burckell, and Marvin R. Goldfried