Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Session 1: Introduction / Rationale / Self-Recording
- Chapter 2 Session 2: Functional Analysis / Noticing Positive Behavior
- Chapter 3 Session 3: High-Risk Hierarchy / Partner Functional Analysis Part I / Self-Management Plans
- Chapter 4 Session 4: Partner Functional Analysis Part II / Enhancing Motivation to Change
- Chapter 5 Session 5: Dealing with Urges / Decreasing Partner Triggers
- Chapter 6 Session 6: Rearranging Behavioral Consequences / Shared Activities
- Chapter 7 Session 7: Dealing With Alcohol-Related Thoughts / Communication Part I
- Chapter 8 Session 8: Drink Refusal / Communication Part II
- Chapter 9 Session 9: Partner Role in Drink Refusal / Communication Part III / Relapse Prevention Part I
- Chapter 10 Session 10: Problem Solving / Relapse Prevention Part II
- Chapter 11 Session 11: Relapse Prevention Part III / Acceptance Framework
- Chapter 12 Session 12: Review / Relapse Prevention Part IV