Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Overview
- Chapter 2 Is This Treatment Right for You?
- Chapter 3 Setting the Stage for Treatment
- Chapter 4 Getting Started
- Chapter 5 Common Reactions to Trauma
- Chapter 6 Real-Life Experiments
- Chapter 7 Recounting the Memory
- Chapter 8 Worst Moments
- Chapter 9 Relapse Prevention
- Chapter 10 End of Treatment