Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 6 An Assessment of Your Eating Problems: Is It Time to Begin Treatment?
- Chapter 7 Understanding and Applying the CBT Model
- Chapter 8 Using Daily Food Records to Monitor Eating
- Chapter 9 Establishing a Regular Pattern of Eating Plus Weekly Weighing
- Chapter 10 Feared and Problem Foods
- Chapter 11 Body-Image Concerns
- Chapter 12 Handling Intense Moods and Emotions
- Chapter 13 Working Through Problem Situations and Thoughts
- Chapter 14 Handling Challenging People
- Chapter 15 Preventing Relapse and Maintaining Change