Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Beyond Coping: Some Paradigms to ConsiderErica Frydenberg
- Chapter 2 Tenacious Goal Pursuits and Striving Toward Personal Growth: Proactive CopingRalf Schwarzer and Steffen Taubert
- Chapter 3 Proactive Coping and Quality of Life ManagementEsther R. Greenglass
- Chapter 4 Alone Together: Comparing Communal Versus Individualistic ResiliencyStevan E. Hobfoll
- Chapter 5 Work Stress and Coping in Organizations: Progress and Prospects Ronald J. Burke
- Chapter 6 Positive Psychology and Health: Situational Dependence and Personal Striving Kathleen A. Moore
- Chapter 7 Meeting Challenges in a Classroom Context Monique Boekaerts
- Chapter 8 Positive Emotions in Education Reinhard Pekrun, Thomas Goetz, Wolfram Titz, and Raymond P. Perry
- Chapter 9 Adolescent Well-Being: Building Young People’s ResourcesErica Frydenberg and Ramon Lewis
- Chapter 10 Teaching Students How to Cope With Adversity: The Three CsDavid W. Johnson and Roger T. Johnson
- Chapter 11 Success and Achievement: Factors that Contribute to Positive OutcomesErica Frydenberg
- Chapter 12 Concluding Remarks: What it All MeansErica Frydenberg