Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Session 1: Getting Started in Family Treatment: Child and Family Together
- Chapter 2 Session 2: Managing Emotions Related to OCD: Parents only; Child joins for conclusion of the session
- Chapter 3 Session 3: Problem Solving Around OCD: All family members present
- Chapter 4 Session 4: Addressing Barriers to Treatment Success: All family members present
- Chapter 5 Session 5: Continued Problem-Solving/Modeling Healthy Responses to Anxiety: All family members present
- Chapter 6 Session 6: Consolidating Treatment Gains and Looking Ahead/Relapse Prevention: All family members present
- Appendix A Child Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Impact Scale-Revised (COIS-RC)
- Appendix B Parents’ Attitudes and Behaviors
- Appendix C Standard Psychoeducation for Child and Adolescent OCD
- Appendix D Additional Skills Training for Families
- Appendix E Handouts and Tools
- Appendix F Tools for Helping Family Members Learn to Manage Difficult Emotions
- Appendix G Sample Exposure Tasks for Family Accommodation
- About the Authors