Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Animal Maltreatment as a Social Problem Gary Patronek
- 2 Law and Animal Maltreatment Sandra R. Sylvester and Alexander G. von Fricken
- 3 Building a Knowledge Base for Legal and Social Concerns about Animal Maltreatment Thomas Grisso
- 4 Understanding Animal Cruelty and Sexual Abuse Lacey Levitt
- 5 The Relation of Animal Maltreatment to Aggression Emily Patterson-Kane
- 6 Understanding Animal Neglect and Hoarding Gary Patronek and Jane N. Nathanson
- 7 Understanding the Effects of Maltreatment on Animal Welfare Lila Miller and Gary Patronek
- 8 Social Responses to Animal Maltreatment Offenders: Neglect and Hoarding Catherine R. Ayers, Mary E. Dozier, and Christiana Bratiotis
- 9 Social Responses to Animal Maltreatment Offenders: Cruelty and Sexual Abuse Lisa Lunghofer
- 10 Conceptualizing Forensic Animal Maltreatment Evaluations Lacey Levitt and Thomas Grisso
- 11 Methods for Forensic Animal Maltreatment Evaluations Philip Tedeschi
- 12 Practice and Ethics in Forensic Animal Maltreatment Evaluations Terry Kukor, Daniel Davis, and Kenneth Weiss