Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Borderline personality disorder
- Chapter 2 Generalist psychiatric treatments for borderline personality disorder: the evidence base and common factors
- Chapter 3 Structured clinical management: general treatment strategies
- Chapter 4 Structured clinical management: core treatment strategies
- Chapter 5 Structured clinical management: team strategies
- Chapter 6 Structured clinical management: inpatient treatment and prescribing
- Chapter 7 Family and friends
- Chapter 8 Top ten additional resource-efficient treatment strategies