Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to the Program
- Chapter 2 Session 1: Education and Motivational Enhancement
- Chapter 3 Session 2: Financial Planning (PG, CB) Alternate Content for PY: ICD Trigger Planning Alternate Content for KM: Plan for Managing Stolen Goods
- Chapter 4 Session 3: Behavioral Interventions
- Chapter 5 Session 4: Imaginal Exposure
- Chapter 6 Session 5: Cognitive Therapy for Impulsive Beliefs
- Chapter 7 Session 6: Relapse Prevention
- Chapter 8 Session 7: Family Session (Optional)