Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 5 Module 1: Motivation Enhancement for Treatment Engagement
- Chapter 6 Module 2: Understanding Emotions
- Chapter 7 Module 2: Recognizing and Tracking Emotional Responses
- Chapter 8 Module 3: Emotion Awareness Training: Learning to Observe Experiences
- Chapter 9 Module 4: Cognitive Appraisal and Reappraisal
- Chapter 10 Module 5: Emotion Avoidance
- Chapter 11 Module 5: Emotion-Driven Behaviors
- Chapter 12 Module 6: Awareness and Tolerance of Physical Sensations
- Chapter 13 Module 7: Interoceptive and Situational Emotion Exposures
- Chapter 14 Medications for Anxiety, Depression, and Related Emotional Disorders
- Chapter 15 Module 8: Accomplishments, Maintenance, and Relapse Prevention